søndag 31. oktober 2010

FRIENDS swap

A couple of weeks ago I received all these gifts from Marina in Australia. We participated in the FRIENDS swap hosted by Khris. Marina really spoiled me. It's unbelieveable that blogging friends can be so kind! The teddybear stitchery is great!
The scarf will be good to have now when winter is just around the corner. The needlecase, the scissor holder and the pincushion are lovely. The chocolate and the tea were delicious. I look forward to use the thread, ric rac and the fabrics.Marina, thank you very, very much for being so generous!
F-felted wool picushion
R-redwork embroidery & ric rac
I -inspirational fabrics
E-embroidery thread
N-needlecase
D-dark chocolate, something to drink
S-scarf & scissor holder

My parcel to Marina is somewhere between Norway and Australia. I hope it will arrive in a few days.

2 kommentarer:

marina sa...

It was my pleasure! I am glad you enjoyed your gifts. I will be keenly awaiting the postman's arrival.

Anne-Mettes Oaser sa...

Det er vel nok en dejlig pakke, du har modtaget fra Australien.