onsdag 1. august 2018

Ny måned / New month

Fant 3 blokker som nok har ligget i mange år! Vet det blir lite sytid i august også, men må vel klare å få sydd noe av disse blokkene. Det er i alle fall målet mitt for denne måneden.

I found 3 blocks in a box. They sure have been there for many years! I know I won't have much time for sewing this month either, but my goal will be to make something out of these blocks.

I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts.

                                       Oddbjørg

4 kommentarer:

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com sa...

Lovely blocks and nice colours :)

Karen's Korner sa...

It is nice to be able to move a UFO forward.

Patty sa...

Nice blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Debbie Sauer sa...

Looking forward to seeing what you do with them!