torsdag 6. februar 2014

Flere blokker / More blocks

Jeg har sydd en del flere blokker til "Goodnight Irene"-teppet.  Bakgrunnsstoffet i X-blokkene kunne vært et annet, men dette var det beste jeg fant i den lokale quiltebutikken.
I have sewn some more blocks for the quilt "Goodnight Irene". The background fabric for the X-blocks could have been better, but this was the best I could find at the local quilt shop.
             På Terrys blog kan du se flere utgaver av teppet.
   If you visit Terry's blog you can see what others have done.
                                      Oddbjørg

14 kommentarer:

Terry sa...

Your blocks look wonderful! I think the background fabric goes well with your other fabrics! :0)

Grethe sa...

Dette blir et flott X-blokk teppe, Oddbjørg,liker fargene dine! Lykke til videre :-)

Anonym sa...

I love your choice of background! Looks so nice.

Dollandesign sa...

Jag tycker att det blev en fin kontrast mellan de ljusa kryssen och de andra tygerna!

Dollandesign

Anonym sa...

very nice Oddbjorg.xx

Rosa sa...

Your blocks are gorgeous and love your background.Happy sewing!

Hellen Sigurbjörg sa...

Artig mønster, og etter min mening går det lyse stoffet fint sammen med mørke blokkene.

Anonym sa...

I like your background contrast. Love seeing them together like this to get the idea of the whole quilt.

Jeanna sa...

I love your choice of fabrics. Your quilt is going to be beautiful and very different from mine.

Narelle sa...

Very effective design :)

Michelle sa...

Looking good!

Unknown sa...

Your Goodnight Irene is looking lovely. It reminds me of a forest or woodland. I think all the fabrics work really well together.

Kim sa...

I think your background fabric turned out great.

Karen sa...

Your background fabric is fine. I love the rich colors in you patch blocks. This is going to be a very pretty quilt.