tirsdag 25. januar 2011

25.januar / January 25th

I forrige innlegg nevnte jeg utfordringen "1 Xmas item a month". Den 25. i hver måned skal vi vise om vi har fått sydd noe med tanke på jul dette året. Mitt første bidrag er noen enkle grytekluter som ble sydd ferdig i helga. In my last post I mentioned the challenge "1 Xmas item a month". On the 25th every month we have to show what we have made during the month having Christmas 2011 in mind. So far - so good. In the weekend I finished 3 pair of pot holders which will be gifts.
Have a creative week!

8 kommentarer:

Cheryll sa...

It seems we are in several groups together so I will be visiting often. :)

marina sa...

they are beautiful.

Elyte sa...

I really enjoy looking at your work, the colour, design and applique, they all combine beautifully. I have your placemat sitting on my table at the moment and have the pleasure of looking at it every day. Thank you.

Sandra :) sa...

Hello, there - I've popped over from Nell's Notions to see your One Xmas Item a Month goodies - those are pretty potholders - I love the fabrics! I wish I could get my bindings as nice and square as yours, lol!

annemariesquilt sa...

Gratulerer med flotte grytekluter, de blir fine som jule presanger..
Ser at du har meldt deg På Opam du også, dette blir mitt første år som deltager. Hmm spennende!!

Narelle sa...

Great work and I love the green.
We will all be so organized this Christmas :o)

quiltygal sa...

love the colours I still have the pot holders you made me hanging on the wall they are too good to use :)

Brenda sa...

Someone will be very lucky to receive those this Christmas! What a great idea!