fredag 12. september 2008

Autumn

"Morgenstund har gull i munn". ( "The early bird catches the worm" - the saying's translation in my dictionary)

The past week the weather has been very nice, so I have walked to work almost every day. Getting up early have had it's rewards. I have enjoyed the one hour's walk; the fjord smooth as a mirror, seagulls sitting on the beach, the sound of waterfalls from the mountains and trees and flowers turning into all shades of green, red, orange, yellow and brown. As some of you might know - these are my favourite colours.





I like this season. The evenings are getting darker; just perfect for knitting, patchwork, weaving and reading.

1 kommentar:

Anne-Mettes Oaser sa...

Åh ja, efterårets farver er vidunderlige. Jeg har blot så svært ved at vænne mig til de mørke aftener efter sommerens lyse. Men du har ret, så er det tid til alle syslerne indendørs og et stearinlys for hyggens skyld er dejligt.
Knus
Anne-Mette