onsdag 16. april 2008

Pay It Forward


Hello all,


I read about "Pay It Forward" on Nancy's blog: http://www.nancysstingogting/, and I want to join.


I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 persons who leaves a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week. But you will receive it within 365 days; that's my promise. The only thing you have to do in return is to pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

Just be sure to leave your e-mail addres on my blog, so I can contact you. I will answer your e-mail privately to get your mail address.
Oddbjørg

1 kommentar:

Karin sa...

Hei Oddbjørg.
Gratulere med bloggen.Her får vi vel se mye fint med tiden.Du kom deg vel hjem etter årsmøte.
Klem fra Karin