lørdag 3. november 2012

Friday Night with Friends

Cheryll arrangerte for første gang online sy-sammen , og jeg deltok. Dessverre kan jeg ikke vise resultatet da det er en julegave. Men stoffene jeg brukte kan dere se på bildet.
I dag skal jeg prøve å komme litt videre med en annen gave.

Cheryll hosted "Friday Night with Friends", and I joined. I'm sorry I can't show you the result because it's a Christmas gift, but you can see the fabrics I used.
Today I'll try to make progress on another present.

                                                    Happy Quilting!

                                                       Oddbjørg

10 kommentarer:

Elyte sa...

I always enjoy seeing your fabric combinations.

Annik-Snor sa...

Så spennende stoffer, håper du viser resultatet etterhvert

Noela sa...

Glad you got some secret sewing done. Hugs.

Anonym sa...

lovely fabrics Oddbjorg,i think we are all doing secret sewing,lol.xx

tales from a handmade home sa...

Love those fabrics.

Elisabeth Solum sa...

Flotte stoffer sammen!
Ha en fin helg!
Klem Lisa

Cheryll sa...

It's always nice to look at fabric... so I'm glad you shared! Secret sewing is FuN too :)

barb's creations sa...

OOhhhh a secret....I love secrets.Love the fabric :) Barb.

Narelle sa...

Love the colours!

Michelle Ridgway sa...

Lovely fabrics....glad you enjoyed joining in.