søndag 28. juni 2009

PIF gift

I have been away for some days, and when I came home, a package from Australia was waiting for me. Some months ago I joined Marc's PIF - on http://www.daisy-jayne.blogspot.com/. Below you can see what I found when unwrapping the package - a beautiful wallhanging and a note pad! I can't believe that she has made this for me - it's my colours too! Thank you very, very much for a fantastic gift!
When joining a "Pay It Forward", you are making a gift within a year for the first 3 persons who join. Unfortunately there where no one who wanted to join mine, but I still hope someone are interested. I'm not sure I can promise a big quilt, but I certainly will make you something :-) Come on girls!
Have a nice day!

3 kommentarer:

Merete sa...

Nydelig quilt du har fått her!!! Kos deg i sommer!

Stina Blomgren sa...

Ohhh... Helt underbar!!!
Totally wonderful.. enjoy the PIF!!! Lucky yOu!!! :o))

Nancy in Norway sa...

Hei hei. For et nydelig teppe du har fått! Nyt sommeren.