fredag 26. desember 2008

SSCS gifts

I received the SSCS package weeks before Christmas; it was from Julie Waldman, but I wanted to wait until Christmas before opening it.

On Christmas Eve I finally could open the envelope. There were 3 wrapped gifts, one of them was even wrapped in a pretty fabric. Lovely.

Wow, Julie really spoiled me. She had made a wonderful square bag with two pockets inside, and a case for knitting sticks. I have thought for a long time to sew one myself, because the case I have is very old and doesn't look good. Now I don't
have to - Julie did it for me :-). She also sent two patterns - one for a wallhanging, the other for quilt cards. When all was unwrapped I found a notebook and a book with 12 boomarks together with a nice card as well. Thank you sooo much Julie for the gifts!
Thanks to "Chookyblue" too for hosting the swap. I hope you will do the same next year.

3 kommentarer:

Julie sa...

What beautiful goodies. Well worth the wait!

Chookyblue...... sa...

so pleased you love your gifts from Julie........thanks for being part of the swap.......

Anonym sa...

Your gifts look beautiful. Lucky you.