tirsdag 14. oktober 2008

Quilting weekend

Thanks to all who took their time to look at the fabric I was searching for some time ago. Unfortunately I couldn't find it, so I had to come up with another solution.

As you might have noticed, I haven't been blogging for some time. The reason for that is that I have been quilting :-). Our local quilting group has an annual gathering in October. This year more than 60 women gathered to quilt at a local inn. The most entusiastic of us arrived already on Wednesday, but it officially started on Thursday :-)
We didn't have any workshops; but with 60 + quilters under one roof, you still learn a lot. The atmosphere was truly amazing. By the end of the weekend I was feeling more inspired and motivated than in a long time. I made 4 beauty bags ( 3 of them in the photo) and a table runner.

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Very good......

Julie sa...

Nice! I love the bags.